Fabspeed Porsche 991 GT3 / 991.2 GT3 Long Tube Race Headers
PURCHASE DISCLAIMER: Fabspeed Motorsport does not condone the use of emission defeat devices for any vehicles used on public streets or roadways. Fabspeed Motorsport will not tamper, remove, disable, or bypass emissions equipment on a motor vehicle in accordance with 40 CFR Section 86.1854.12(a)(3), Clean Air Act 40 CFR 1068.101(b). This includes software, known as tunes, that reprogram a motor vehicles electronic control module to alter engine performance and enable the removal of filters, catalysts, and other critical emissions controls.
Designed for Competition and all out racing, track events and off-road use, Fabspeed Motorsport USA Long Tube Race Headers are designed to maximize the horsepower and torque bolt-on potential of the Porsche 991 GT3, 911R, 991.2 GT3 engine by increasing/scavenging exhaust flow and exhaust pulses from the flat 6 cylinder headers straight into the exhaust system. This system was designed, incrementally Dyno developed and maximizes engine power all throughout the powerband. Porsche Motorsport engineer builders and pre-emiminet exhaust companies like BURNs Stainless LLC were consulted to design the Ultimate GT3 competition slip on header system in 321SS.
From the moment we heard Porsche was going to equip the 991.2 GT3 with the all mighty 4.0L engine, we couldn't wait to get our hands on one. As soon as we got underneath a stunning 2018 Miami Blue GT3, our engineering team immediately got to work and adapted our already highly regarded Long Tube Competition Race Header System to maximize the performance of the new 4.0L engine of the 991.2. Just like the 991.1 GT3, there is no better designed and engineered race header system for the Porsche 991 and 991.2 GT3 available worldwide. All Fabspeed Motorsport Long Tube Race Headers are developed in conjunction with the racing engineers at Burns Stainless LLC Costa Mesa California. Burns Stainless is a World leader and innovator in stainless steel header design, testing and building high velocity merge collectors. The entire system is built from 321L stainless steel which has Titanium in the 321 alloy for maximum heat tolerance.
- Fits all Porsche 991 GT3 / 911R / 991.2 GT3 / GT3 RS vehicles world wide (2014- 2019+)
- Increases throttle response and dramatically improves sports car sound
- CAD designed and incrementally Dynojet developed and tested for maximum performance gains.
- Simple bolt-on installation. Swap out stock Porsche OEM catted headers with Fabspeed. Simple easily removable and replaceable for emissions testing.
- Constructed from T321 stainless steel C.N.C. mandrel-bent tubing from our in-house Unison mandrel bender. Defense Aerospace quality CNC precision bending.
- Hand TIG welded and backpurged by skilled Fabspeed and Burns stainless skilled craftsmen with over 100 years combined experience.
安裝需要另外報價，如有問題可WHATSAPP 9321 1996查詢
Payment & Security