This Cold Air Intake system vastly improves power and sports car sound throughout the rev range. Constructed with genuine carbon fiber for strength, durability, and maximum flow and performance. Used by professional Grand Am, KONI Race Teams, but also works great on the street.
Expect a substantial increase in intake growl over stock. Makes for a very throaty symphony of sound in the cabin.
With more flow and colder air getting to the engine great power gains can be seen through out the entire rev range. On our Dynojet we saw a whopping 21 ft/lbs of tq and 19 whp.
- Fits all Porsche 997 Carrera vehicles 2005-2008
- Improves power by 19 whp and 21 ft-lbs of torque at 7000rpm
- Uses dry-style filters that do not require oiling; simply wash down with warm water and re-use
- Intake constructed from genuine carbon fiber
- Dry air filters wont foul your mass airflow sensor like oiled filters will
- CAD designed for maximum air flow
- Direct bolt-on replacement for the factory air box
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Warranty
- Optional GT3 Throttle Body Adapter only required for vehicles that have been upgraded to the 997 GT3 82mm Throttle Body.
DISCLAIMER: This product removes the OEM intake filter system from the vehicle, and as such, is strictly intended for closed track events and off-road use only. This product contains a High-Flow Air Filter solely intended for track and race cars as it is NOT California Air Resources Board Certified (CARB) and not EPA certified. You are hereby informed and warned to check your local, state, and federals laws before buying and installing these or any aftermarket parts to be sure whether usage is in violation. All installation-risk and use-risk is borne by the end-user and installer of these parts.
Payment & Security